I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
1. What Information does REAL CRAZE Collect?
Personal Information we may collect from you includes:
- Your Name, email address and password.
- Information from Third Party Services that you explicitly give us access to
- Your contact information, such as your mobile number or email.
- Your credit/debit card information (although we use a third party payment processor, as described below), billing address and shipping address, if you make purchases through the Services
- Live chats and customer service phone calls
- Survey responses to the extent you include Personal Information
We may also collect some of the following Non-Personal Information from you:
- The name of your internet service provider
- The IP address of the computer you use to access our Services
- The type of browser software you are using
- The operating system you are using
- The date and time you access our Services
- The website address, if any, that linked you to our Site
- The website address, if any, you leave our website and travel to
- Your home page customization preferences
- Search engine search terms and advertising clicks/actions
- Weblogs and other clickstream data
- Survey responses to the extent you do not include Personal Information
- In-store and near-store mobile device wireless signature information (such as a MAC address), which we use solely on an anonymous basis, as described below
- Other non-personally identifiable traffic data
2. How We Collect Information?
When you make a purchase, we may request certain Personal Information from you to facilitate the transaction and get you the goods. We, or companies that provide services on our behalf, may also collect certain information from you, such as your payment method (this may include valid credit/debit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We do not any kind of credit / debit card information with us, our payment processor, that credit/debit card issuers require to have sufficient security, stores and processes your credit/debit card or other payment information using industry-standard security measures. By making a purchase through the Services, you give us consent to use and provide your financial information as we consider necessary to process the transaction.
We do everything possible to make sure you have an amazing shopping experience. If you contact us in person, by phone, email, instant message, live chat, social media, or by some other means (either through our Services or through Third Party Services), we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence for later reference (to help improve our service!). When we send you emails, we may track whether you open them to figure out how to deliver more delightful and helpful emails and improve our services.
Our customers are active in many different communities, both offline and online, and we like facilitating that wherever we can. Some parts of our Services can be linked up with other accounts you have, such as your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram account (“Third Party Accounts”). If you link to Third Party Accounts from our Services, we may collect some information about your use of the Third Party Account. We will only be able to collect the information if you’ve authorized the Third Party Service to provide us with that information or if you’ve made the information public. Additionally, if you mention us through your Third Party Account, we may collect information and content related to your comment that is publicly available. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should be sure to manage the privacy settings of your Third Party Accounts. One thing we won’t ever store is your Third Party Account password.
Like most websites, our Services may incorporate technology such as “pixel tags”, “web beacons”, and “cookies” that allow us to track the actions of users of our Services. Pixel tags, web beacons and cookies collect Non-Personal Information.
Pixel tags or web beacons are tracking devices on websites or in e-mails that can monitor the behaviour of the user visiting the website or sending the e-mail.
Cookies are small files that web servers may place on your computer when you visit a website. You may be able to set your web browser to reject cookies entirely or require that it request permission from you before accepting each new cookie. You can also delete cookies from your hard drive once you leave a website.
3. How We Use the Information we gather?
We primarily use the information we collect and store to enhance the Services and your experience with REAL CRAZE. Except if we sell all or a portion of our business, as described below, we do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone, period. If we share your Personal Information, we do so only as described below.
Internal Use to Provide Services to You
We may use Personal Information to provide the Services to you. Some ways we may internally use your information include:
- To contact you when necessary
- To respond to your comments or questions
- To provide you with additional information according to your preferences
- To customize and personalize your experience with the Services
- To generate anonymous statistics to help us improve the customer experience
- To make the Services easier and more convenient for you (such as by prepopulating forms when you have already provided identical information)
- To provide recommendations to you
- To send you information and marketing materials about services and products available through our Services
- To train our team members
- For our other internal business purposes
If you decide you don’t want to receive email or other mail from us, you can select the “opt out” provision in our communications to unsubscribe. Unsubscribing will stop you from receiving most types of communication, but it may not apply to emails about orders or transactions you place through the Services or to respond to your specific request, such as password recovery.
We may work with other businesses from time to time. These affiliated businesses may sell items or provide promotions to you through the Services. We may also provide services or sell products jointly with the affiliated businesses. We will clearly show you when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction, and we will only share Personal Information with them that is related to your transaction.
4. We are committed to making sure that your Information is protected
We take the protection of your information very seriously. We understand the sensitivity of (for example) the prescription information you may give us. Therefore, we take many security measures (physical, electronic and procedural) to help keep your Personal Information safe. For example, we limit access to authorized employees and third parties who have agreed to follow confidentiality obligations we give them. Also, we only allow parties to access your Personal Information for permitted business purposes. Unfortunately, even though we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee complete security. Any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk.
6. What Personal Information can I access?
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- Name and password
- Mailing address
- Billing address
- Email address
The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Services change. If you have any questions about viewing or updating your information, please contact us at email@example.com.